IBADAN CULTURAL FESTIVAL PLANNING COMMITTEE
1. Asiwaju Nurudeen Akinade – Legacy Stars of Ibadan (Chairman)
2. Treasurer – (Member)
3. Financial Secretary – (Member)
4. Publicity Secretary – (Member)
5. Social Secretary – (Member)
6. Hon. Kamorudeen Hamzat – Ibadan Unique Friendship Club (Member)
7. Alhaja I.B. Giwa Are – Ibadan Unity Forum (Member)
8. Chief (Mrs.) Aminat Aramide – Ibadan Prestige Ladies Club (Member)
9. Chief Diipo Gbenro – Ibadan Club 2005 (Member)
10. Mr. Ayo Oyeniyi – Ibadan Solidarity Group (Member)
11. Alhaji H.O. Yusuff – Ibadan One Society (Member)
12. Hon. Akeem Ige – OYHA Representative (Member)
13. Dr. Basiru Olanrewaju – OYSG Representative (Member)
14. Alhaji Hamid Abidini – Omo Ajegbinyo Club (Member)
15. Member of Aboke Family
16. Oloye Lekan Alabi – President General’s Adviser
- To organize Annual Ibadan Cultural Festival Programme;
- To establish sub-committees of the main committee to enhance its effectiveness and timeliness.
- To render accounts within one (1) month after the celebration of Ibadan Cultural festival to the Executive Council
- To prune the programmes of Ibadan Cultural Festival down to self-financing, profitable and culture-related projects only
- To create an Inventory of all Cultural Monuments in Ibadan and establish Collaboration with the concerned families
- To organize a real Ibadan Cultural Festival around Oke’Badan, and our culture on Entertainment, Dressing, Food, Wedding, Burial etc.
- Welcome donation of Funds, Gifts, Products, Services etc. from the Individuals, Corporate and Public entities as part of the proceeds of the Festival.
- Make Annual Presentation of New Ibadan Honorary Chiefs and Mogajis to Ibadan people on Cultural Day
- To mobilize Corporate/Foreign sponsorship of the Annual Ibadan Cultural Festival
- To organize Ibadan Annual festival within the limit of the funds generate from the affiliate clubs in that regard.
- Generate huge income through Advert Placements, and sale of Entry Cards using the Lady Marketers.
- Invite other Kings in Oyo State to grace the Ibadan Cultural Festival.
- To organize Mosque and Church services for the cultural programme among Ibadan Indigenes all over the world.
- To organize Ibadan conference at Ibadan House and specifically as a Town Hall meeting to handle pains, injustices etc. to Ibadan People.
- To perform such other functions as the Executive Council may assign to it.
- To meet at least once a week
- Come up with Operational Modalities and Fund Generating Initiatives
- Members to Drop their Recommendations/suggestions for each Committee at Ibadan House: Committee meeting day with the EXCO is every Thursday
- Each Committee Chairman/Rep to be ready for progress report at G.A. Meetings