1. Akogun Segun Obe – Oluyole Social Elite (Chairman)
2. Mr. Ademola Alabi CCII Publicity Secretary – (Member)
3. Mr. Musa Shittu – Ibadan Improvement Union (Member)
4. Mr. Ajibola Babatunde – Legacy Stars of Ibadan (Member)
5. Prince Kola Adelakin – Oluyole Social Elite(Member)
6. Mr. Kamilu Olalekan Jimoh – IDU, UI/Poly (Member)
7. Chief Tunde Adewuyi – Omo Ajorosun Club (Member)
8. Prof. Olopade – President General’s Adviser
Duties of ICT Committee – Economic/Social
- To Develop and Implement robust ICT policies for the CCII.
- To Create global presence for the CCII through the use of ICT
- To Develop and Implement of Database of Ibadan Indigenes for Job placement, Fund Raising, Special Assignments and Consultations.
- To Develop and Implement Basic ICT training programmes for members, and for entrepreneurship development and also engage in Adult ICT Training
- To Maintain and continuously upgrade the CCII Website and Portal
- To deploy the use of ICT for Ibadan Festival through live video streaming, social media etc.
- To install strong, functional and life website to project Ibadan as an Investment and Cultural destination in Africa.
- To establish appropriate media to facilitate effective communication among CCII members worldwide.
- To maintain Data of All Affiliate Club members, Ibadan ‘Who is Who’ Ibadan Business Outfits, Ibadan Listed Homes and Monuments etc. and project these to the world.
- To generate sufficient income from the ICT Training, advert on the CCII site etc. to the purse of the CCII
- To perform others duties as may be assigned by the Executive Council
- To meet at least once a week
- Come up with Operational Modalities and Fund Generating Initiatives
- Members to Drop their Recommendations/suggestions for each Committee at Ibadan House: Committee meeting day with the EXCO is every Thursday
- Each Committee Chairman/Rep to be ready for progress report at G.A. Meetings